2007年6月19日 星期二

Blogging Experience

Blogging Experience
Technical problem is the biggest problem I encountered in my blog experience. When I finally got started to organize my blog, I did not know how to put on labels. No matter how many times I tried it just did not appear. Then I gave up and go ask Cherrie about it. Actually it was a pretty easy skill…, I guess I am just too stupid hah! BIG THANKS to Cherrie to help me with my label setting. Unfortunately I got another problem to solve later. I spent a lot of time organizing my posting because I couldn’t change anything when I paste onto blogspot. And I discovered that I could only correct things if I open blogspot with IE instead of bbs software when I had almost finished everything. I am a girl with bad luck!!

To make my blog more attractive to myself and visitors, I went to Yahoo Knowledge to search for things I can put into my blog. To my surprise there were so many things that can put into blog!!!! You can have a pet, a weather report, or even time…etc. Also many people formed blogs to teach people blog techniques. I placed a cute dog clock on my blog and I really love it!! I can understand why so many people are into this blog fashion. A blog can combine one’s favorite all together into one place. I can put on my favorite site links, my music, my video…just almost anything people could think of. And it offers chance for people to contact and share with each other despite of time and place limitations. Take my self for example; I really got some accomplishment by organizing a blog of my own.

I really like my blog. And I will try to keep using it as a place of my English Secret Garden.

10 則留言:

M.Y. 提到...

What questions did you ask in Yahoo knowledge+?

Maybe you can use Yahoo! Answers. You can obtain Internet knowledge in English.

Also you can learn some details relating to blogging from the following websites:

http://theedifier.com/blogging-blogger/

Stacy 提到...

This is blog is so you! A purple wonderland I would call it XD

I hope someday our dogs could play together...

Anyway, this is a moderate, careful blog, since this is your first one, just like mine...someday we'll make some better blogs, I hope, then don't forget to share it with me :)

Celia Chueh 提到...

This blog is just as lovely as you, Christina! I especially like the cute clock that you put on the right top page. I will ask you later how you make it. In addition, you are really awesome to finish all the Schmooze tasks. You definitely take a lot of time to complete it. Congratulations to your amazing work! :)

By the way, your presentation on last Friday is somehow humorous for me. I burst out laughing several times when listening to your presentation.

Celia Chueh 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Julie 提到...

Comparing with others, you did great job in analyzing those websites. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ You’ve got natural interaction with the audience, although time seems not enough for your presentation, you share clear experience with us! I like your blog displaying some multimedia music video from Youtube, I enjoy watch them,too. The clock on your page is also lovely and show the sweetness of you! (# ̄▽ ̄#)

Abby 提到...

I think we are poor in using technology.Orz
Even if in designing my own weblog, I really suffered from not figuring out how it works, by helping one another that we classmates exchanged our experiences in arranging our setting (someone have ability to offer help, or someone just received help, whatever) I really enjoy the time we strived to make our weblogs better and appreciate the relationship of mutualism. :)

Cherrie 提到...

Dear partner,
You are not stupid at all. You just missed some steps. Remember you figure out how to design exams with hot potatoes? And also, you accomplished the extremely difficult treasure hunting, Schmooze by yourself? Wow~such a genius. I did not finish that task, maybe you can teach and help me how to do it some time. I will be really appreciate!

vercy 提到...

Hey! Such a nice purple blog! Who don’t know that it belongs to Christina?! Haha.
Ya, just like Cherrie said, you are not stupid at all. You build this blog well. Though we didn’t see anything in the early months, but it grows so fast! And you are also smart at figuring out what’s going on in lab time. And it helps us a lot and it’s great to be your partner! 

Christina 提到...

To M.Y.
Actually I did not post questions in Yahoo knowledge+? What I did was type in key words like "blog clock" to scan some of the releveant questions. In that way I can look over many informations provided that fit to my needs. Through those answers provided for each questions, I got many links to blogs that teaches people how to organize and also many cute clocks to choose from.

M.Y. 提到...

What are your blogging experiences related to language learning?