2007年6月24日 星期日

About me and my English learing blog

Hi! My name is Christina. I am a student from NCU English Department. This blog: Christina—Stuff about English Learning is a record for what I did in a course called Online English Learning. I have made several labels for my work. In labs there are three lab activities we did this semester. They were all very interesting and you may try yourself, too. And in CALL Essentials I evaluated six websites that is related to different chapter in that book. The websites are pretty useful for ESL learners in different ways. I have visited them and wrote some of my opinions on it. In weblog are some discussions or Q&A about weblog and also three of my favorite ESL weblogs. As for My comment to peers you can take a look at the comments I gave to my classmates’ blogs and you could take a look at their work, too.
I guess the most special experiences in learning English is that I have been to the U.S. for a year during fifth grade. I think my English improved a lot in that year because I was thrown into a place where everybody speaks English. And since then I began to grew interest in English, SO, here I am in the English Department!! I believe that my whole life would be connected with English, and I will definitely learn life-long. Hope I can keep running this English blog after this semester. It is great to have a place online to put some useful stuff.

1 則留言:

自分で決めろ! 提到...

Christina!
Your blog is soooo purple, I think your whole life will not only connects woith English but also PURPLE! I think you must agree with me! HAHAHA
I think that having a space like a blog to put useful stuff is really cool, I am also planning to have a blog that provides me a space to post something about art so it can become the data collection for me!
I hope to see your blog much more flourishing afterwards!