2007年6月14日 星期四

About Me

Hello! My name is Christina. I was born in February 4, 1986. I am an Aquarius. I have two sisters and a brother, and I am the oldest. Recently a new family member came, she is a black dog who is only three or four months old, and her name is Hailey. She is kind of my third sister!! Wow, what a big family!!! I am a girl who loves to read. Reading in leisure is the best thing in the world!! Also I am good at running; I had won many medals in elementary school and had been in the track and field team in high school. Oh!! I got second place in the cross-country race in NCU. But tell you a little secret, actually I hate running!! I never practice beside the race day. Haha! I love to try many sports, I went to NCU Hotdance for two years and now I am playing volleyball. Talking about my favorite color, it is definitely purple!!! I always unconsciously dresses myself in purple, and I told people to call me 阿紫. I guess I am crazy about it!!!!! I am pretty emotional and therefore I cry a lot. And I am really free about things. I do not know it is good or bad, maybe both. At last, why I had this blog? Well, I am a student major in English Department and it is a requirement from a class called Online English Learning. Hope I can provide something useful to people who visit my blog and learn something myself.

1 則留言:

JiangYajoo 提到...

I also like pink and purple very much, so your blog looks dazzling pretty and lovely to me. Your personal taste and style can been seen through the whole blog, and that is attractive to every viewer for the blog is “your” blog, and you know it very well. Your introduction welcomes people to know more about you, and you are open to everyone. Not only the color you use but also the dog picture make me fall for your blog immediately. I love dog very much. The cute dog clock definitely makes many people like your blog immediately. The organization of the blog is clear and the content is pretty sufficient!